[kde-russian] статус англоязычной документации

=?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?= =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Пт Фев 1 22:23:06 MSK 2002

См.

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html

Вот письмо Лаури, координатора документации KDE:

Hi all,

I've had some problems with the i18n web server CVS, but it's all working
again now.    The most immediate effect is, I've got the documentation status
pages up to date again, and will now be able to keep them that way.

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html

You will probably want to take into account the state of change when
prioritising documentation translation for KDE 3.0

Green icons: To my knowledge, finished, and ready for
proofreading/translation for KDE 3.0, and are not expected to have content
changes.  There may be spelling/factual corrections.

Yellow icons: reasonably complete, or were complete for KDE 2.2.2, but need a
review.  This would be, a check that the menu items/dialogs etc have not
changed, and correcting if this is the case.   These docs may have some
changes, in order to make them current.

Red icons: Trouble - documents either don't exist at all, or are old or just
broken.   If there are any additions to these docs, they will probably quite
substantial.

I've put a request for help on the kde-doc-english list, and I hope to get
all of those yellow icons turned into green ones, as soon as possible, and
there may be a flurry of documentation commits on them in the next week or
two.

KControl is in a special situation, it's been majorly rearranged (again) and
this is still undergoing, with possibly more changes to the Look and Feel
sections.  I'm starting the rewrites now however, and although I
pessimistically said they won't be ready until about 2 weeks pre-release, we
may get them done sooner.

I'll be updating this page ~~every day or two, as the status changes, so do
keep an eye on it.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts