[kde-russian] Fwd: Final language list for kde 3.2.

Gregory Mokhin =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Вс Янв 18 16:25:41 MSK 2004

Hi,
As promised, I have decided to include language that have 3 tresholds met and
one drastically not met yet have shown activity recently(hi,ms) and not
include those which have only two tresholds met and dont have any commitss
recently (ja, lt) althought the latter two might have a bigger percent of kde
translated. Although if the you think they should be included nevertheless I
will not oppose:
az
bg
bs
ca
cs
cy
da
de
el
en_GB
es
et
eu
fa
fi
fr
gl
he
hi
hu
it
mn
ms
nb
nl
nn
pl
pt
pt_BR
ro
ru
se
sk
sl
sr
sv
ta
tr
uk
uz
zh_CN
zh_TW

Total: 42.

Those languages dont meet two tresholds and are not included:

ja - was included ever since I remember, so its sad, but now it is only 505%
done (all)  and doesnt meet the kdelibs and kdebase tresholds further more no
activity in recent 5 days

lt - 100% on desktop_*, but dont meet the kdebase and kdelibs tresholds

The ones here were very slightly active recently, but still dont meet two
resholds:

th - too small kdelibs and desktop_kdelibs
nso,th,ven,wa,xh,zu - too small kdebase and kdelibs
--
Piotr Szymański
djurban на gnu.univ.gda.pl; djurban.jogger.pl