[kde-russian] [Kimdaba-i18n] Proposition of translation of the documentation in french

Baptiste MATHUS =?iso-8859-1?q?bmathus_=CE=C1_free=2Efr?=
Вт Ноя 1 21:44:52 MSK 2005

Hey,

I'm starting to use kimdaba and I feel I'm gonna use it more and more
:). I saw there isn't french version of the doc on this page :
http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/doc.htm

Are there some french people already working on it ? If not, where can I
get the original files on english used to generate the html version ?
I'd like to contribute this translation if you're ok :)

Thanks.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus
BMathus at Free point fr - http://batmat.net