[kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team

Gregory Mokhin =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Вт Апр 3 17:36:16 MSD 2007

On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller на kde.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
>
> > currently Russian team uses the mailing list kde-russian на lists.kde.ru
> >
> > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > kde-russian на ... ?
>
> What is the russian team? translation team?
>
> sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru на kde.org. ok?

Yes, Russian translation team. My suggestion is kde-russian на kde.org,
to keep it consistent with the current name. I'll ask the Russian list
admin to contact you directy and arrange for the transfer of mailman
config and archives.

Thanks,
Gregory