[kde-russian] Re: migrating mailing list for Russian KDE team

David Faure =?iso-8859-1?q?faure_=CE=C1_kde=2Eorg?=
Вт Апр 3 20:45:14 MSD 2007

On Tuesday 03 April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
> On 4/3/07, Dirk Mueller <mueller на kde.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 3. April 2007, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
> >
> > > currently Russian team uses the mailing list kde-russian на lists.kde.ru
> > >
> > > Due to technical reasons we need to migrate it to some other server.
> > > kde-russian на ... ?
> >
> > What is the russian team? translation team?
> >
> > sure, I'd suggest something like l10n-ru or i18n-ru на kde.org. ok?
> >

> Yes, Russian translation team. My suggestion is kde-russian на kde.org,
> to keep it consistent with the current name

Well Dirk's suggestion is a name that would be consistent with the mailing-lists
that we have already for other translation teams. That would be kde-l10n-ru, even.