[kde-russian] Can I help ?

Olar Inna =?iso-8859-1?q?innaolar_=CE=C1_yahoo=2Efr?=
Чт Мар 15 20:38:15 MSK 2007

Hello,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Inna. I'm Russian
and I live in France.

I'm a professional translator (from english and french
into russian) and I would like to enter kde-russian
community as I'm a Linux user. I would be glad to
participate in kde-4 release preparation as a
translator. If you can inform me of other open source
or commercial projects, I shall be delighted.

Best regards,

Inna