[kde-russian] Еду в отпуск

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor на ukr.net
Вт Авг 4 19:18:16 MSD 2009

На Tue, 04 Aug 2009 18:13:37 +0300, Андрей Черепанов <cas на altlinux.ru>
написав:

> 4 августа 2009 Aleksey Alekseyev написал:
>> К слову, мы там пишем "Настройки системы" или SystemSettings?
> _Параметры_ системы!
>
> Нет слова "настройки" в русском языке.

А что вы думаете об этом (стоить ли соглашаться?):

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Torsten Rahn<tackat на t-online.de> wrote:
>  Hi,
>  I know I'm late (mea culpa).
> But if somebody could sneak in a link to Marble's Visual Changelog for
> KDE 4.3
> at
>  http://edu.kde.org/marble/current.php
>  that would be awesome.

Hmmm. It doesn't really fit anywhere, that's an issue. The KDE
applications already have 4 entries (and we strive for 3). And this
doesn't belong to any of them. The visual changelog is very cool and
worth a mention - I'm trying to come up with something now.

@all
how about adding something like this? If ya'll agree it's too late
then it is too late, but I couldn't help but try to come up with
something...

<h4>
More information
</h4>
As mentioned, the above is just a selection of the changes and
improvements to the KDE Desktop Workspace, KDE Application Suites and
KDE Application Platform. A more comprehensive yet still incomplete
list can be found in the <a
href="http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Feature_Plan">KDE 4.3
Information about applications developed by the KDE community outside
of the KDE Application Suites can be found on <a
href="http://kde.org/family/">KDE family webpage</a> and on <a
href="http://kde-apps.org">the kde-apps website</a>. The Marble
developers from the KDE Edu team have released marble 0.8 with KDE 4.3
and compiled an extended visual changelog on <a
href="http://edu.kde.org/marble/current.php">their website</a>.