[kde-russian] Fwd: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.7

Elena mandrake.lena на yandex.ru
Чт Май 26 10:40:09 UTC 2011

Subject: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.7
Date: 26 мая 2011, 04:46:04
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid на kde.org>
Получатель:  "KDE i18n-doc" <kde-i18n-doc на kde.org>

Hi all, the soft message freeze for KDE 4.7 has been in place for 14 days this
means messages should be stable now (unless we find untranslatable messages)
in all KDE SC released modules.

As always http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/essential/ defines if your
language is to be released with KDE 4.7 or not.

According to http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.7_Release_Schedule the
KDE 4.7 tag day is 20th of July (less than two months from now) so you
should have things commited by 18th of July or earlier so scripty has the
chance to merge .desktop files back.

The following teams were not in KDE 4.6 and meet the criteria to be included
in KDE 4.7 but have not asked to be included, please tell me if you want to be
in the release

  Bosnian (bs)

The following teams were in KDE 4.6 but at the moment don't meet the release
criteria, the list has the team code and the messages missing to be translated
to meet the release criteria

bg  -  894
gu  - 1326
he  -  664
hi  - 1058
is  -  582
kn  - 2488
mai - 2450

If you have not started working on KDE 4.7 yet, you should start to
work on trunk soon.

Albert