[kde-russian] Fwd: automatic translator for dolphin service menu .desktop files

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Сб Фев 28 03:40:20 MSK 2015

Юра,

А почему нельзя было скрипты из Scripty использовать?

--
Alexander Potashev

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
Date: 2015-02-28 2:14 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: automatic translator for dolphin service menu .desktop files
To: kde-devel at kde.org

El Divendres, 27 de febrer de 2015, a les 14:58:03, Helmy va escriure:
> Hello,
> i have been looking before writing one if there was a tool out there that
> would automatically translate user text keys in Dolphin service menus or
> .desktop files in general to other languages using something like google
> translate API

You're aware that the tems of Google Translate most probably don't let
you release that translation under a Free License, right?

> or preferably a good offline translation, to  help anyone
> writing a new service menu to offer multiple translations effortlessly
> especially when there are a lot of menu items
>
> i have searched for a while and couldn't find any
> in the case if there was none i would like to write one, can someone direct
> me to where i can find a full list of all the user text keys used by KDE
> inside .desktop files so they would only be translated
> so far what i have gathered by running grep -Er --include "*.desktop"
> "\[[a-zA-Z]+*\]=" on my system are the following keys

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/scripts/createdesktopcontext.pl?view=markup
Creates a .po from a .desktop

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/scripts/applycontext.cpp?view=markup
Merges it back

There's also a few helpers for those in the scripts folder.

Cheers,
  Albert