[kde-russian] Как перевести 'flickable'?

Juliette Tux juliette.tux на gmail.com
Ср Мар 25 17:48:43 MSK 2015

Добрый день всем!
Встретилось вот это слово в описании интерфейса (прога не кедовская, но это
не суть). Фраза: Views will be 'flickable'

Нашла объяснение слова на инглише: The Flickable item places its children
on a surface that can be dragged and flicked, causing the view onto the
child items to scroll. This behavior forms the basis of Items that are
designed to show large numbers of child items, such as ListView and

Как это выразить на русском? :)

С уважением, Дронова Юлия
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.kde.ru/pipermail/kde-russian/attachments/20150325/b584e1e0/attachment.html>

Подробная информация о списке рассылки kde-russian