[kde-russian] Fwd: GCompris 0.50 call for translation

Alex Smirnoff smirnoff.al на gmail.com
Вс Ноя 15 14:29:42 MSK 2015

Hi.
There is no changes in messages in SVN stable branch. Last change was 3
month ago.
Should I wait a bit, or work with trunk?
May be I have missed something, I have the understanding, that was not
possible to switch to the git repo, so we stay with SVN right now.

Best regards
Alex.

--
Alex Smirnov