[kde-russian] Important: Please update KDE documentation style sheets in your language

Eric Bischoff =?iso-8859-1?q?e=2Ebischoff_=CE=C1_noos=2Efr?=
Пт Янв 11 19:01:09 MSK 2002

Hi all,

We still have at KDE the famous "procedure.formal" problem with the docs in
some languages (Czech, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian,
Slovenian and Swedish).

Here is how we can fix it with your help:

- please find the attached tarball

- once uncompacted, you will find the messages for the style sheets (.xml) as
well as a list of changes (.changes) to be done for your language

- use this list to synchronize $lang.xml with the English en.xml. Some
changes affect the templates, some others affect the keys, some are additions
and some are removals.

- send the resulting $lang.xml file to Norman Walsh <ndw на nwalsh.com>. I hope
it will become part of the 1.49 style sheets for DocBook.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
???     : xsl.tgz
???     : application/x-gzip
????????: localization files for DocBook stylesheets in some languages
Url     : <http://lists.kde.ru/pipermail/kde-russian/attachments/20020111/4801f154/attachment-0002.bin>