[kde-russian] Fwd: www/support i18n request

=?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?= =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Пт Июл 18 23:47:24 MSD 2003

This is a forwarded message
From: Datschge <datschge на gmx.de>
To: kde-i18n-doc на mail.kde.org
Date: Friday, July 18, 2003, 2:43:18 AM
Subject: www/support i18n request

Please forward this mail to the respective maintainer of your
translated/localized KDE website.

Hello everyone, at http://www.kde.org/support/ we now have a central
place to where we can point people who indicate an interest in
supporting KDE. Of course and obviously the audience of this page is
limited to those who are capable of reading English (ie. too few ;)
so I'd like you to set up a similar translated/localized page on
your KDE website. Please also send me the URL where you intend to
put such translated/localized pages so we can crosslink between the
different pages in different languages/locations. And of course feel
free if you have suggestions to improve the current support page.

Thank you for your attention and looking forward to your response.
Cheers, Datschge =)