[kde-russian] [Kimdaba-i18n] KimDaBa message freeze

Jesper K. Pedersen =?iso-8859-1?q?blackie_=CE=C1_blackie=2Edk?=
Чт Апр 14 14:45:42 MSD 2005

KimdaBa has now entered complete message freeze (both text in code, and user
manual) where it will be till 30/4 23:59 CET
Sunday morning 1/5 I plan to release KimDaBa 2.1.

Kind Regards
Jesper.

--
thousands of images?