[kde-russian] Re: gui elements translation in docs

Nick Shaforostoff =?iso-8859-1?q?mp3_=CE=C1_inet=2Eua?=
Ср Дек 28 21:41:49 MSK 2005

done, it is supposed to be called as eg
./scripts/check_gui_texts ru knode 1
created files ./templates/docmessages/*/*.gui-translated.po should be used as a source for KBabel's fuzzy translation