[kde-russian] [Fwd: Re: kinternet russian translation]

Gregory Mokhin =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Вт Фев 1 20:54:31 MSK 2005

Ответ разработчика по поводу KInternet.

Что будем делать?

Григорий

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:38:40 +0100
From: Arvin Schnell <arvin на suse.de>
To: Gregory Mokhin <mokhin на bog.msu.ru>
Subject: Re: kinternet russian translation

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 06:02:43PM -0400, Gregory Mokhin wrote:

Hi Gregory,

> I got a report sent to KDE Russian translation mailing list about the
> bugs of Russian translation of Kinternet. The guy who did the
> translation doesn't respond to emails.

> How did he get to translate it,

I can't remember, sorry.

> and is there a way to fix the bugs?

Sure, we have the repository here at SUSE.  You can just sent me
new translations.  I don't know if Novell is interested in
Russian translations.  If they are, they will likely revise them.
But so far this didn't happen for Russian.

I have attached the latest ru.po.

ciao Arvin