[kde-russian] Re: [KPhotoAlbum-i18n] The king is dead, long live the king

Marek Laane =?iso-8859-1?q?bald_=CE=C1_starman=2Eee?=
Пн Янв 16 02:29:16 MSK 2006

Ühel kaunil päeval (esmaspäev 16 jaanuar 2006 1:11 am) kirjutas Jesper K.
Pedersen:
> After yeas of debate, I've finally given in to rename KimDaBa to something
> that more indicate its use. So KimDaBa is now dead, please say hi to our
> new best friend KPhotoAlbum.
>
> Funny enough, KPhotoAlbum was the work name I had for the application the
> first year of development, before I announced it in public.
>
> Kind regards
> Jesper.

Hmm, I noticed there is something named Photobook that is used at least as
plugin in Konqueror. And we have translated it in Estonian as "Fotoalbum" :-)
Seems we have to rename it... :-)

Marek Laane
KDE Estonian translator