[kde-russian] [KPhotoAlbum-i18n] KimDaBa renamed to KPhotoAlbum

Jesper K. Pedersen =?iso-8859-1?q?blackie_=CE=C1_blackie=2Edk?=
Ср Янв 18 07:55:17 MSK 2006

Hi.

KimDaBa has been fighting some hard times with people not understanding what
it is for, so I gave in and renamed it to KPhotoAlbum.

I suggest that everyone translating kimdaba, simply copy their .po files over
to KPhotoAlbum.

This applies both to the application translation, and the documentation, which
on my side both have been renamed.

As part of regular development I've moved a lot of classes into
subdirectories, and renamed the files to include case.
datebarmousehandler.cpp has e.g. been moved into DateBar/MouseHandler.cpp,
and at the same time the class has been moved into the namespace DateBar.

I fear this has quite a bad influence on your work. Would it help if I
compiled a list of all the files that has been renamed?

Kind Regards
Jesper.

PS: I've created a dedicated mailing list for translation of KPhotoAlbum, you
may subscribe to it at http://mail.kdab.net/mailman/listinfo/kphotoalbum-i18n

PPS: It will be another month before KPhotoAlbum goes into message freeze, I
just wanted to give you a heads up on things.
--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se