[kde-russian] KDevelop translation: technical issues

Vladimir Prus =?iso-8859-1?q?ghost_=CE=C1_cs=2Emsu=2Esu?=
Пн Мар 13 15:27:29 MSK 2006

Hello!

I've noticed some issues with KDevelop translations, and would like to fix
them, but there seems to be a technical issue. I checked out:

svn+ssh://vprus@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/ru/messages/kdevelop

and then run "kbabel kdevelop.po", and then fixed some things. However, "svn
diff" shows pretty much all file as modified, with changes like this:

  #: kdevdesigner/designer/hierarchyview.cpp:1248
  -msgid ""
  -"List of all widgets and objects of the current form in hierarchical order"
  +msgid "List of all widgets and objects of the current form in hierarchical
    order"

all over the place. Clearly, sending such a patch is not good.

Anybody knows what's wrong? Maybe there's some magic some setting in KBabel
(though I can't find any)?

TIA,
Volodya