[kde-russian] Can I help ?

quijesuisn =?iso-8859-1?q?quijesuisn_=CE=C1_yandex=2Eru?=
Вс Мар 18 01:20:03 MSK 2007

Zdrastvuite!
My name is Norland and I am working for air france as a test pilot and aeronautical flights procedures. I work on Russian published amandmants for aeronautical procedures.  I am a lunix user also and I mostly use Ubuntoo to help me translate from russian into french; english or into spanish.
I don't know if I can help you much because I myself try to find out many possibilitie to translate. we can share ideas if that can help us.
Best regard!
Norland.