[kde-russian] KDE and the russian government?

Gregory Mokhin =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Пн Сен 24 00:02:29 MSD 2007

Hi,

One of the key persons in KDE Russian team is also a member of ALT
Linux team - Andrey Cherepanov <cas на altlinux.ru>. Hopefully he is a
right person to talk to about that. I'm also cc'ing this to ALT Linux
management, Aleksey Smirnov and Aleksey Novodvorsky. Don't hesitate to
contact me in case you'll need more help.

Best regards,
Gregory