[kde-russian] Перевод UserBase

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor на ukr.net
Сб Ноя 7 18:49:27 UTC 2009

На Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:43:07 +0200, Andrey Serbovets
<vityazdron на gmail.com> написав:

>> Исходя из вышеизложенного, следует рассмотреть возможность временной
>> приостановки планов по переводу UserBase, если такие имелись.
> Спасибо, что предупредили. Не уследил, так как последний месяц все чаще
> на
> ногах. Дайте пожалуйста ссылку на детали по теме.

Текст письма от Энн:

We now have a sandbox mediawiki install, where we can experiment with tools
that may be useful with the KDE wikis.  You may know - I didn't - that we
have
5 wikis, all sharing the same skin, so anything that works for one will
work
for all of them - and conversely if there are adverse effects, all will be
affected.  This is the situation at the moment.

We plan to assess the mediawiki extension Translate.  When we are happy
that
it does what is required we will test an extension that should give us a
mediawiki2docbook bridge.  If that too succeeds, sayakb will do any
scripting
that is necessary to create the workflow.

We have the Translate extension installed.  I had a moment's panic when I
thought it was being said that translation was automatic.  However, that
was
just my misunderstanding.

You'll be pleased to know that it doesn't do anything like google translate
   What it does do is to mark up all paragraphs of the page into sections
that are to be translated individually.  When the markup is complete you
are
offered a list of the sections.  Click on one and you get the translation
input.  Completing the translation feeds it back into the document, which
is
saved as pagename/de or whatever.

It can handle edits, too.  An edited page has a header saying that there
has
been changes.  You follow the link and are shown the changes, with a
button to
accept the latest version for translation.  Again, when markup is complete
you
can see the list of sections.   I think you can limit the display to the
sections that have changed, which should save time - but I can't test that
until I see some fully translated pages.  So far our only test of actually
translating is that neverendingo translated the first heading on the
welcome
page.

I've put links to the two pages copied from userbase, for testing
purposes, on
the welcome page,
http://forum.kde.org/37sL0C/index.php/Userbase_Testing_Area:Community_Portal

Albert (tsdgeos) is already joining us.

Please try it out, and talk to us on #kde-www with your questions and
comments.  Thanks

BTW - I intend doing some tests of my own, to see how easy it is to get
already translated stuff into the system.

Anne

Кстати, если Вы проявляете заинтересованность, почему бы Вам не
присоединиться к этому проекту?