[kde-russian] [GCI2010] commit-digest.org

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Вс Дек 19 21:21:34 UTC 2010

19 декабря 2010 г. 22:23 пользователь Alexander Potashev
<aspotashev at gmail.com> написал:
> Если кто-то не может найти контекст употребления слова "Buzz", вот
> страница с этим словом: http://commit-digest.org/issues/2009-02-22 . Я
> написал разработчику commit-digest.org (Danny Allen) с вопросом о
> значении слова "Buzz". Поскольку он может не сразу ответить, оставьте
> строки со словом "Buzz" без перевода. Ждем файл перевода.

Есть ответ:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi Alexander,

I'm excited to hear about the translation of the Commit-Digest
interface to Russian!
"Buzz" is a metric/value of how "popular" a person or program is
(someone with a value of 750 would be more popular than someone with a
value of 500).

Hope this helps (and let me know if you have any other questions!),
Danny

Ok, but how this "popularity" is calculated?
It used to be a combination of commits, blog posts, and Google rankings.

Danny