[kde-russian] Fwd: String freeze for Muon 1.0

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Пт Июл 16 15:26:35 UTC 2010

Привет,

Перевод Muon на русский язык еще не начат. Если кто-то хочет заняться
его переводом, как и обычно, предупреждайте.

Что такое Muon: http://www.linux.org.ru/news/debian/5077979

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Thomas <echidnaman at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/7/15
Subject: String freeze for Muon 1.0
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

Hello,

Muon is now in string freeze. If all goes to plan, I hope to release
Muon one month from now, on August 12th.

Muon is a KDE 4 Playground application found in
trunk/playground/sysadmin/muon, and translations are taken from trunk
l10n-kde4.

A library it depends on, libqapt ships with a utility that also has
translatable strings. The utility's name is called QApt Batch, and can
be found in trunk/playground/libs/libqapt/utils/. The translation
template is in trunk l10n-kde4, and is called "qaptbatch.pot".

Since this is a new application, I would be open to making the first
week of string freeze a "soft freeze" to allow for the chance of
sorting out not-so-clear context messages, or adding them where
appropriate. (But only as long as you guys are OK with this, since
this is a new application and you guys would probably prefer as much
time as possible.)

Thanks,
Jonathan Thomas

--