[kde-russian] Fwd: KDE PIM 4.6 branch and release

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Сб Апр 23 17:16:01 UTC 2011

Привет,

Разработчики KDE PIM внезапно собрались выпустить KDE PIM 4.6
одновременно с KDE SC 4.6.3. Несмотря на то, что Pino Toscano, Albert
Astals Cid и Burkhard Lück в отпуске, выпуск все равно может
состояться в назначенное время.

Изменения в переводах KDE SC 4.6.3 принимаются до 28 апреля. Это,
конечно, не значит, что в тот же день закроются переводы KDE PIM
4.6.0, но ориентироваться можно на эту дату.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/4/23
Subject: KDE PIM 4.6 branch and release
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
Копия: kde-pim at kde.org

Hi,

We're planning on releasing KDE PIM 4.6 as part of KDE SC 4.6.3.

There will be a 4.6 branch created soon I hope.

This is a heads up that the i18n scripts will need to be updated after
the branch, and a request for confirmation that i18n for KDE PIM 4.6
is ready to go and this doesn't cause any hassle for anyone. I think
we had an extended allowance to break string freeze, and I don't know
if that has had an impact on the i18n readyness of the teams for KDE
PIM.

All the best,

Steve.

--