[kde-russian] Fwd: KDE PIM 4.6 branched.

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Вт Апр 26 17:14:41 UTC 2011

Привет,

Выпуск PIM 4.6 с SC 4.6.3 окончательно отменили. Переводы PIM 4.6
нужно готовить к SC 4.6.4 (есть ещё месяц) в ветке переводов _stable_
(эта ветка переводов kdepim/kdepim-runtime должна появиться через
один-два дня, а пока шаблоны .pot нужно брать из trunk).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/4/26
Subject: KDE PIM 4.6 branched.
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
Копия: kde-pim at kde.org

Hi,

I've created the 4.6 branches in kdepim.git and kdepim-runtime.git.

The translation branches have also been updated on projects.kde.org, so
scripty will consider 4.6 the stable branch, and master the unstable branch.

This is the branch that we will aim to release KDE PIM 4.6 from alongside
KDE SC 4.6.4 in early June.

Lets try to keep 4.6 mergable into master. Merging it into master is
everyones responsibility, especially if you've just pushed a few commits
into it.

All the best,

Steve.

--