[kde-russian] Fwd: Re: Request for translation support

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor на ukr.net
Чт Апр 25 00:09:40 MSK 2013

Добрый день,

Небольшая коррекция. Теперь можно переводить на Transifex. ;)

С уважением,
Юрий

------- Переспрямоване повідомлення -------
Від: "Heiko Tietze" <heiko.tietze на user-prompt.com>
Кому: kde-i18n-doc на kde.org
Копія: bjoern.balazs на user-prompt.com
Тема: Re: Request for translation support
Дата: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:42:03 +0300

Hello,

Unfortunately I got only one response for Hungarian so far. Maybe a more
comfortable solution would be helpful. Therefore I prepared an online
translation project at Transifex:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/user-weave/resource/swot-file-managers/

Project: User Weave (our usability platform)
Resource: SWOT file managers (the current study)

Please help us with at least French, Italian and Spanish translation.

Thanks in advance,
Heiko.