[kde-russian] Fwd: Request for translation support

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor на ukr.net
Вт Апр 23 13:07:23 MSK 2013

Добрый день,

Возможно кого-то заинтересует перевод на русский язык.

С уважением,
Юрий

------- Переспрямоване повідомлення -------
Від: "Heiko Tietze" <heiko.tietze на user-prompt.com>
Кому: kde-i18n-doc на kde.org
Копія:
Тема: Request for translation support
Дата: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:58:56 +0300

Dear translators,

We prepared a pretty interesting study about the future development of
Dolphin [1]. To attract as many participants as possible we would like to
have translations for at least all major languages. So I kindly ask you
for translation support. Until now we have English and German done.
You need to get invited to our online survey platform UserWeave [2]. If
you are interested just send an email to join на userweave.net. After
registration you can found the study at KDE > 201304_Dolphin-Users. The
translation tool is located under configuration. Unfortunately it doesn't
provides any convenience features.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Heiko.

[1] http://user-prompt.com/quo-vadis-dolphi ... ers-study/
[2] http://user-weave.com

PS: 'Cross' post at http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=110912
--
Dipl.-Psych. Dr. Heiko Tietze
Research & Project Management

User Prompt GmbH | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs