[kde-russian] request to translate 3 sentences in LyX's splash file

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor на ukr.net
Пн Фев 1 23:48:36 MSK 2016

написане Mon, 01 Feb 2016 22:37:15 +0200, Uwe Stöhr <uwestoehr на web.de>:

> Am 01.02.2016 um 08:25 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
>
>> Attached are the updated splash.lyx for Ukrainian (uk) and an updated
>> translation file (bumped to 100% again + some fixes).
>
> Many thanks, it is in.
>
> Yuri, since Ukrainian is not too far from Russian. Do you think you
> could update the Russian splash.lyx file as well?
>
> best regards
> Uwe

Sorry, but no. For political reasons.

Resent to the KDE Russian translation list. If someone helps us, I can
resend the results to you (if he/she cannot do it).

Guys and gals, can you help the best text editor ever? ;)

The file is here:

http://www.lyx.org/trac/export/6cddc4617b6ece2cdf403db5e3ebae08bdae3e4e/lyxgit/lib/examples/ru/splash.lyx

Best regards,
Yuri