[kde-russian] Fwd: Re: koffice + kospell

=?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?= =?iso-8859-1?q?mok_=CE=C1_kde=2Eru?=
Пн Апр 7 08:38:51 MSD 2003

Как следует из нижеприведённого письма, разработчики KOffice думают
перейти на aspell. Я с этим никогда не разбирался, поэтому вопрос
такой: хорошо это или плохо для поддержки русского? Будет ли работать
словарь Лебедева с ё? Что им написать по этому поводу?

Гриша

This is a forwarded message
From: Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg на snafu.de>
To: koffice на mail.kde.org
Date: Monday, April 07, 2003, 3:15:03 AM
Subject: koffice + kospell

I really think that the problem is the languages that we drop with this
change.

>From the kde-devel thread, we have already:
- Polish (aspell seems know much less words.)
- Estonian (no affix support.)

So despite the flexibility of using a library instead of a program, it also
means that we are in process drop languages that worked in KDE and in
KOffice.

So I too would prefer a solution where the user could choose at run-time what
he wants (depending on the language would be even better but is perhaps too
much work.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!