[kde-russian] Handbook translation

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Пн Ноя 22 20:56:51 UTC 2010

2010/11/22 apd2004 <apd2004 at gmail.com>:
> How i can add screenshots of localized version to my *.po translation file ?

You can't add them into the .po file, you should create them as .png
files. Here is the list of screenshots for the original English
handbook: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegraphics/doc/kolourpaint/
.

P.S.: Could you please subscribe to our mailing list and send your
question to it? That would be better for 2 reasons:
1. Other people (members of the Russian KDE team) could give your
answer quicker than me. I'm not at the keyboard all the time,
2. Answers to your question might be also useful for other people.

I'm sending a copy of this mail to the mailing list.

P.P.S.: you can write in Russian as well. :)

--
Alexander Potashev