[kde-russian] Russian traditional orthography follow up (ru на petr1708)

Alexander Potashev aspotashev на gmail.com
Вт Апр 1 12:58:21 MSK 2014

Dear KDE i18n coordinators,

Three years ago a person [1] was eager to create a ru at petr1708
translation team/branch for Russian translation using pre-1918
orthography but unfortunately he or she lost all of his or her
enthusiasm the other day. So I decided to step in adding support for
the pre-1918 language which is very important, because most people can
not imagine this option can possibly be available in software.

I am sending a link [2] to the first version of kdelibs4.po for the
ru at petr1708 variant. This should be enough to create a new KDE l10n
team.

Please let me know of any mistakes that you find.

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=130163078208311&w=2
[2] http://l10n.kde.ru/system/contents/3327/original/kdelibs4.po

--
Alexander Potashev