[kde-russian] would like to contribute to russian translations

Vladislav Blanton vblanton на gmail.com
Вт Мар 24 23:02:01 MSK 2009

привет kde-рускии translators!

I am a native Russian speaker who has been living in the U.S.A for most of
my life.  I now live in Russia and am interested in contributing to the
kde-russian project in order to:

1) contribute to my beloved desktop environment of 8+ years
2) help russian translation
3) practice my russian grammar

I am currently in college working on ironing out my Russian writing/grammar
issues, and so I'm hoping to attack more of the low-hanging fruit such as
menu items, button texts, and so on rather than translate entire
documentation.

so, this email is both a hello and a call to ask how I can begin helping?  I
am currently reading all the documents on the kde-translation website in
order to set up the necessary environment.

Vladislav Blanton